WELCOME BACK TO BENIHANA!
We are closely monitoring the release of stay-at-home orders and are thrilled to welcome you back to your Benihana restaurant as our dining rooms reopen. It’s been a challenging time for all of us and we have been looking forward to opening our doors again to each and every one of you!
Our restaurants are going above and beyond the local requirements to ensure your health and safety. Many of these steps were taken as we continued to serve you through our delivery and take-out menus, but now that we can open select dining rooms, we have enhanced our protocol even further to include:
- Limiting the number of guests in the dining room per the guidelines
- Screening employees for temperature and other health indications
- Adhering to social distancing rules at all times
- Employees wearing gloves and masks
- Providing guests with disposable menus / QR code menu options
- Continuous cleaning and sanitization practices in place throughout the restaurant including tables, chairs, doors, check presenters, waiting area and restrooms
- Peroxide-based sanitization of all surfaces after guests leave the table
- Providing hand sanitizer to all guests and employees
Please click on the link below to make a reservation to join us for lunch or dinner. We can’t wait to celebrate with you and Create Great Guest Memories!
Creating Great Guest Memories!
Register for The Chef’s Table and receive the latest Benihana news, special offers and a complimentary $30 Benihana Birthday Certificate* during the month of your birthday.
* Maximum value of certificate is $30 (excludes alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity) after the initial purchase of any adult teppan entrée. The initial purchase of an adult teppan entrée cannot be discounted. The certificate is valid for use by the recipient for the recipient’s meal only. If you are registering during the month of your birthday, please allow approximately two business days to receive your Benihana Birthday Certificate.
Celebrate your child’s birthday with our exclusive Kabuki Kids program, just for kids ages 12 and younger. Members receive a special postcard for their birthday that entitles them to a free souvenir mug of their choice with the purchase of any Kabuki Kids meal.
Sushi & Sake 101Register for the Sushi & Sake 101 Event at Benihana and learn from a Benihana sushi chef how to make a California Roll, Hand Roll and Nigiri. You’ll also receive four one-ounce sake samples and instructions on which styles of sake pair best with different types of sushi.
Read More about Benihana