1. What is Sushi Sake 101?
It's a fun, interactive class designed to teach you about sushi making and sake. With the help of one of our Master Sushi Chefs, you'll learn to make a California Roll, Nigiri and Hand Roll. In addition, you'll learn how sake is made and which foods go best with a variety of sakes.
2. How much does it cost?
It's $50 per person which includes tax and gratuity.
3. What does the price include?
You'll receive a sake and sushi lesson, complimentary cocktail, a sampling of our most popular sushi rolls as an appetizer, a sake flight featuring four different types of sake, and a commemorative photo.
4. How soon do I need to make my reservation?
Today! Seating is limited for these events and can go quickly.
5. How do I make a reservation?
Please contact your Benihana restaurant and inquire about when they are hosting their next Sushi + Sake 101 class and reserve your spot.
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept any major credit card - VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
7. Can you hold a place for me without a credit card payment?
No. These events are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis and in order to confirm your attendance, we must receive your payment.
8. What if I have to cancel? Will you refund my money?
There are no refunds for this event.
9. Can I bring a guest who isn't 21 yet?
All participants must be at least 21 years of age to attend. Children and infants cannot attend under any circumstances.
10. I'm unable to consume raw fish. Will this be served during the class?
There are some raw items used during the Sushi & Sake 101 event. A list of ingredients will be listed for you in materials distributed at the restaurant or any Benihana employee will be happy to let you know which rolls contain items that you may be unable to consume.