Benihana is pleased to introduce a sushi-making class for our young guests, ages five to 12! Benihana’s Kabuki Sushi will introduce children to how to make sushi and provide hands-on instructions for assembling some signature Benihana rolls including the California Roll and Shrimp Crunchy Roll. Benihana will serve each child a complimentary beverage, edamame and shrimp tempura before the Kabuki Sushi class kicks off.
Benihana Kabuki Sushi Classes are $25 per child, including tax and gratuity. The per child fee also includes a complimentary Benihana apron, Kabuki Sushi Dessert Treat and a Certificate of Achievement plus a commemorative photo for your new Kabuki Sushi Chef!
1. What is Kabuki Sushi?
2. How much does a Kabuki Sushi class cost?
3. What does the price include?
4. How soon do I need to make my reservation?
5. How do I make a reservation?
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
7. Can you hold a place for me without a credit card payment?
8. What if I have to cancel? Will you refund my money?
9. I'm unable to consume raw fish. Will this be served during the class?