TOKYO BLUEBERRY: Pinnacle Blueberry Vodka mixed with fresh blueberries, lemon juice and ginger beer. SPARKLING PINEAPPLE SAKETINI: Ciroc Pineapple Vodka, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur shaken with crushed pineapple, then topped off with MIO Sparkling Sake.
Not available in Beverly Hills, Edison, Harrisburg, Hawaii, Key West, Las Vegas, Little Rock, Milwaukee, Monterey, Seattle and some international locations.
Locations throughout the United States, Latin America and Caribbean.
Your Benihana:Change Your Location
- The inquiring organization must provide background on the specific program and specify the date of the event.
- The gift certificates must be used to raise funds for a non-profit organization.
- The organization must have and provide an established track record of community advocacy.
- The organization must provide a copy of their current IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter.
- The organization must provide proof of Federal Tax ID number.
- Contact name, address, phone number, fax and email, if available.
- If this request is for a school, the donation must be for educational purposes only.
Please check that all details have been included with your letter. Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details cannot be considered.
Please mail your request to the below address (we cannot accept requests by phone or fax):
ATTN: Public Relations
21500 Biscayne Boulevard
Aventura, FL 33180
The request must be on your organization's letterhead. Please allow four weeks for Benihana to review and respond to your request.
Benihana Inc. does not donate to organizations that fall into the following guidelines:
- Organizations lacking proof of 501(c)(3) status
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Online auctions
- Sports teams or leagues
- Individuals seeking aid